Monday 18 June 2012

Belated Father's Day

Last week, I sat down with the girls individually and asked them some questions about their daddy. Next year Mr. Q will be old enough to answer them too.  I saw the idea on Pinterest and thought it would be a great Father's Day surprise for Matt. Here are their answers:
I love how the girls both said he likes wearing a suit. Do they have another father I don't know about?? Hahaha!

I am so grateful to have such a wonderful husband who is a great father to our children. There is no doubt he loves and is devoted to our family. Love you, Matt!

I am also thankful for my own father who has always been a great example of love and kindness. He has always been there when I needed him and I love him. I really feel blessed to have such a wonderful family.

1 comment: