Thursday 9 June 2011

Curls

I was looking at Pinterest last night and saw a link to this tutorial on how to get fabulous curls with no heat. I tried it out and here's how it came out this morning...

What do you think? I was worried it would be too uncomfortable to sleep with my hair all twisted up, but it was fine. It was quite easy once I figured out the technique. .I just had to use a few bobby pins, since my hair is a lot shorter (and straighter) than the lady in the video.

I had 3 ripe bananas on my counter this morning, so the kids and I made some yummy Banana Crumb Muffins. Mmmm... these are so good. They take about 18 minutes to bake and by about 13 minutes my mouth always starts watering.
The crumb crust is amazing. I could eat it plain. Are you going to try them?
I promise, you won't be disappointed.
Just ask my kids.
I just love how C wears her princess dress backwards, because she can do it up herself with the zipper in the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment